My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I certainly don't understand what God has in mind right now. I struggle to put words together at times. When someone says how are you? I'm still not sure how to answer that. I'm sometimes in pain....sometimes I'm joyful.....sometimes I'm anxious. But thankfully God knows these things about me. He says that when I'm weary and heavy laden to come to Him and He gives rest, He says to "take my yoke upon you for my burden is easy and my yoke is light." He lifts the burdens and gives us the words we need to answer the questions we really don't know how to answer. He's the giver of all good things. He's the helper of the helpless.

In the book of John, he writes, that Mary and Martha sent someone to tell Jesus that "the one He loves is sick." I simply pray the same. Lord, the ones you love are sick. I know He hears my prayers. It is an unbelieveable privilege that He listens to our needs. Even if what we have to say impresses know one but God. My prayers are honored as precious jewels. Thank you Jesus.

Ephesians 3:16-20 ~ I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge. that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

No comments: