My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Ty!

Then

and now!


It's Ty's 19th birthday!  I really wonder where those years have gone!  I thought after 3 kids that we were probably not having any more.  We were surprised and blessed when Ty was born.  Our family wouldn't have been the same!  I'm so thankful for Tyler!  He has blessed us for 19 years!  God has blessed Ty with a wonderful attitude and loving spirit.  We love you!  Happy 19th birthday!  You're the best! 

We're excited to watch you play volleyball this year!  Go Eagles!

No comments: