My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Friday, July 30, 2010

We have just returned from a week away at Table Rock Lake.  What a lovely week we had.  We were able to just kick back and enjoy beautiful weather and a beautiful lake.  It is always a place of rest and relaxation.  I am always reminded of the verse in the Psalms when I'm there....He leads me beside still waters and He restores my soul.  It's a place to have your soul restored.  We enjoyed lots of laughter, along with family and friends.  I have a few pictures to remind us of a great week.  Thanks Sue for your generous heart and allowing us to all invade your space! 

No comments: