My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Prayers for Jayden

Once again we're playing a waiting game! Jayden is back at the ER this morning. Please pray for our little boy. He was home for one night, but continued to throw up. It was exciting to see him in his home last night. He didn't feel well, that was for sure. But to see his sweet smile was worth it!

Dear Jesus, we don't really get it, why does Jayden have to suffer like this? Touch this little boy in a powerful way this morning. Your hand and your touch is powerful, we believe in the power of God. In Psalm 61 your word says ~ O God listen to my cry! Hear my prayer! From the ends of the earth, I will cry to you for help, for my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me. Let me live forever in your sanctuary, safe beneath the shelter of your wings! We continue to lift Jayden up to you and we say thank you!

No comments: