My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Boyce Benefit

Just wanted to update anyone who might be interested. The Boyce Benefit is at Bee Street on April 10th from 4-9. Ashley Nicole is graciously putting this together. She's doing a phenomenal job! So many people have offered their gifts to helping with this night. It's going to be crazy, I think. But that's good! I can hardly believe all the items that have been donated. All I can say is WOW! Pray for all of us ~ that we might show forth the glory of God through this event. Any donations can be dropped off at my house. I will deliver them. Thank you everyone for your support! It means so much to our family!

No comments: