My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well, we leave for Disney on Tuesday. So I think we're all ready for a time away. Our Christmas shopping is done and wrapping is done. Yeah!! Pray for our family as we travel and as we enjoy our little ones in the "happiest place on earth". (So I'm told) I'm not so sure, that might be heaven for us.

I'm not sure how we'll be able to take in all of the information. We know that God has been preparing us for this trip. He knows whats best for us. We just continue to trust in His power and strength. But pray for Stef as she'll be the one with the notebook and pen in hand. God bless her for wanting to learn all she can about this disease. I believe that it will be good for all of us. But we do covet your prayers.

No comments: