My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Sweet Bee

Check out my new blogspot.  Our Sweet Bee.  I began a new little business.  I'm raising money for my 2 grandchildren Jayden and Brooklyn.  I began making scrabble tile jewelry.  It's been so much fun.  I've been very successful in selling them.  Thanks to my daughter Rian and her school and teacher friends.  Also thanks to my sister in law Jill and her school and teacher friends.  It's been wonderful and God keeps showing up and reminding me of His faithfulness.  All the proceeds go to raising money for Jayden and Brooklyn in helping build them a home that is handicapped accessible.  You can check out the link http://buildwiththeboyces.com  which explains more of their story. 

The prices are inexpensive, each charm or scrabble tile is $5.  I also have ball chains or black leather cords for $5 each as well.   Check it out then, email me at joankboyce@yahoo.com.  If you want something custom made, just email me your pic or logo or idea.  Or pick one that I've done. Thanks for taking a look. 

God continues to show up and show His faithfulness!

No comments: