My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy birthday Justin!

Today Justin is 31.  Hmmmm.  Where did those years go?  My first son.....a precious gift.  I remember when the doctor said it's a boy.....Ken yelled out!  Alright!  We've been forever blessed!  I'm amazed everyday how God continues to use Justin.  In the good times and the hard times, we marvel at Justin's life.  He is a special man, who is living in difficult circumstances but he's doing it with passion, dignity and the grace of God.  Isn't that what it's all about! 

Thank you Justin for blessing our lives for 31 years.  You contnue to model and remind me what is really important in life.  Have a great birthday!  I love you! 

No comments: