My blog is about Gods grace and about finding treasures in the darkness. It's about growing in my faith when it's hard and the darkness wants to consume me. We found out that our grandbabies Jayden and Brooklyn were diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder called Sanfilippo Syndrome and will possibly only live a short life. It's about our hope in God, finding him faithful and being amazed by grace.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just wanted to ask for prayer for Justin and Stefanie as they go to Childrens Hospital today. Brooklyn is having her tubes put in today. I know it will all go well. But just thought I'd ask for prayer for them. The doctors said it should only take minutes. Pray also for Justin, he's had a lot of pain in his back. He's been to the chiropractor recently, so hopefully he's on the mend. He hasn't felt good for a few weeks now.

Thank you so much for your prayers....we can see God's hand in our lives on a daily basis! I'm reminded of a verse....in Ephesians 3:20 ~ Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.

We continue to praise Him even when we can't see beyond the storm!

No comments: